- Introduction to Yoga Therapy.
- Learn the basic principles of Yoga Therapy.
- Review fundamental yoga therapy perspectives and models for understanding and managing emotion.
- Discover the interaction between the body, breath, mind, and emotions in health and well-being.
- Understand how anxiety and depression influence the physical, energetic, mental, and emotional body.
- Learn evidence-based yoga practices to meet and manage anxiety and depression with asana, pranayama, meditation, and yoga nidra.
- Learn how to create a safe therapeutic yoga sequence to meet your client’s needs.
- Learn components necessary for creating a therapeutic yoga class.
- Understand what is necessary to establish a safe and therapeutic relationship with your clients.
- Take away specific evidence-based yoga techniques to manage mood in a clinical or private setting.
Continuing Education Credits available for Social Workers and LMHC.
South Boston Yoga, South Boston, MA
Fri Oct 12th 6pm-9pm; Sat Oct 13th 11am-7pm & Sun Oct 14th 11am-7pm