2014 Weekend Format Teacher Training Program
w/ Kate Graham & David Vendetti
This 200-hour yoga teacher training program is an opportunity to develop a deeper relationship to your own practice and immerse yourself in teachings about asana, pranayama, meditation, anatomy, and alignment so you may follow the teaching path. This unique training, lead by David Vendetti and Kate Graham, will provide you with an understanding of the therapeutic benefits of yoga and how this yoga promotes physical, energetic, and emotional healing for your own practice or to share with others as a teacher.
Feb 13-21 Full Week Intensive (every day)
Continuing Weekend Dates:
Intro Intensive w/David, Todd, & Kate: Thursday Feb 13th - Friday Feb 21st
Weekend 1: March 22nd and 23rd
Weekend 2: March 29th and 30th
Weekend 3: April 12th and 13th
Weekend 4: April 26th and 27th
Weekend 5: May 10th and 11th
Weekend 6: May 24th and 25th
Weekend 7: May 31st and June 1st
Daily Hours for the Week Intensive
9-11a Yoga Class
11-12:30p Pose/Adjustment review and discussion
1:45-5:30p Daily Lesson Plan
Daily Hours for the Weekend Programs
Early Bird Special: $2800 paid IN FULL by June 1st, 2013
Reg: $3000; includes *Deposit of $500 and Tuition of $2500
*deposit is required to hold student's place in the course, the FULL
DEPOSIT AND TUITION are due on the first day of the course.
Soulful Yoga Therapy Therapeutic Yoga Training Module
for clinicians & yoga teachers.
Ideal for mental health professionals, yoga teachers, and yoga therapists interested in learning yoga techniques to manage depression, anxiety, and trauma.
- Learn how to meet and manage mood with asana, pranayama (breathing), and meditation.
- Explore and understand the power of intention.
- Learn how to create a safe container and a safe space.
- Understand how yoga influences mood.
- Develop specific yoga techniques to manage mood at home or in clinical setting.
- Learn components necessary for creating a therapeutic yoga class.
- Take away simple tools to use in your daily life.
- Soulful Yoga Therapy program manual provided.
This program has been approved for 14 Social Work and LMHCs Continuing Education hours.
2014 Fall Dates Coming Soon